Back to Home Page
- The SPEED LIMIT is 10 M.P.H. throughout the park. Please
limit driving in the park.
- No bicycles shall be ridden after dark.
- No motorized ATV's, dirt bikes, go-carts or other such vehicles
permitted in the park.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please use your
flashlight at night.
REGISTRATION AND GUESTS OF CAMPERS
- All campers must register with the office. Your campsite registration must
be placed on the post of your assigned site. A valid car pass must be displayed
on the rear view mirror of all vehicles. We will check for non-registered
- All guests must register at our office. Guest passes may be purchased in
advance if the camper wishes to pay for their guest. All cars shall be registered
and must be parked in designated area with a VALID CAR PASS clearly visible
in the front window of the vehicle. Any non-registered vehicles will be towed
away at owner's expense.
- There is a limit of 4 persons per site. All others must register as guests.
- There is a limit of 1 RV and 1 tow vehicle per site. Any additional vehicles
must be registered and parked in designated parking areas. All others without
a valid car pass will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Use only designated fire pits. Extinguish all fires when leaving. Fires
are strictly prohibited in the pines or near the cabins.
- Trash shall be tied in plastic bags and disposed of in the trash dumpster.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Do not move picnic tables from campsite.
- Keep your radio, TV and stereo volume low, so as to not disturb your neighbor.
- No minor children may camp without their parents.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM.
- No parking is permitted on the grass.
- State Board of Health regulations require that wastewater be caught in a
closed container and disposed of in dump stations or campground sewer systems.
- No trenching or digging is permitted.
- Check-out time is 12 PM.
- Check-in 1 PM.
- Insurance regulations prohibit smoking in the cabins.
- The pine trees and wood chips are highly flammable. Please extinguish all
smoking materials when in these areas.
- No fires are permitted in or near the cabins or pine trees.
- No cooking is permitted inside of or on the porches of or in wooded areas
of the cabins.
- No pets or smoking is permitted in the cabins. Violations will result is a $500.00 charge to your credit card.
- Your car pass must be displayed on the rear view mirror of your vehicle.
- The contents of the cabins are inventoried daily. The management reserves
the right to charge for missing or stolen items (towels, linens, quilts, furniture,
decorative items, etc). Shoplifters and vandals will be prosecuted.
- Check-in is 1 PM. Check-out is 10 AM. Monday-Saturday. Sunday check-in 3 PM.
- Pets are not allowed on other camper's sites. Pets must be walked in designated
pet walking area. Droppings must be cleaned up and disposed of properly. No leashes shall be fastened to trees or shrubs, water hydrants,
etc. Pets must be kept in your RV, on a leash or in a cage. Pets must be kept
quiet and not left unattended. Pets must not be permitted to dig holes.
- No pets are permitted in any buildings or cabins.
- Parents are responsible for their children. Please accompany small children
to restrooms. Be certain they understand and obey all park regulations. Know
where your children are at all times.
- Restroom facilities are for campers
and registered visitor’s use only. Please be certain that doors
remain closed at all times.
- Restrooms are for personal hygiene only. No dish washing or laundry washing
will be permitted. Please limit shower time and leave restroom neat and clean.
- Drug use or public intoxication is not permitted. Alcoholic beverages shall
be used only at your campsite or cabin. No drinking is permitted in the public
- Firearms, BB guns, bows & arrows and all weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Damage to trees, wildlife or any other camp property will be cause for eviction
and damages will be charged. No chainsaws.
- Smoking is prohibited in all public areas, including restrooms and registration
areas. Violation of camp rules and regulations will be grounds for eviction
from the park.
SOUTH PARK FLEA MARKET LOCATION(Closest to the Flea Market)
1105 S VanBuren St. (SR 5)
PO Box 247
Shipshewana, Indiana 46565-0247
Located just 1/2 Miles south of the Shipshewana Flea
Market on SR. 5.
Lodging Cabins § Campsites § RV Sites § Rustic
Home § Groups § Pets§ Reservations§ Wi-Fi § Breakfast
Rules and Regs § Rates § Site Map § Custard
Return to home page