1. The Speed Limit is 10 M.P.H. throughout the park. Please limit driving in
2. No bicycles shall be ridden after dark.
3. No Motorized ATV's, dirt bikes, go-carts or other such vehicles permitted
in the park
4. For your safety and the safety of others, please use your flashlight at night.
Registration and Guests of Campers
1. All campers must register with the office. Your campsite registration must
be placed on the post of your assigned site. A valid car pass must be displayed
on the rear view mirror of all vehicles,. We will check for non-registered vehicles.
2. All guests must register at our office. Guest passes may be purchased in
advance if a camper wishes to pay for their guest. All cars shall be registered
and must be parked in a designated area with a Valid Car Pass clearly visible
in the front window of the vehicle. Any non-registered vehicles will be towed
away at owner's expense.
1. There is a limit of 4 persons per site. All others must register as guests.
2. There is a limit of 1 RV and 1 tow vehicle per site. Any additional vehicles
must be registered and parked in a designated parking area. All others without
a valid car pass will be towed at the owner's expense.
3. Use only designated fire pits. Extinguish all fires when leaving
Fires are strictly prohibited at your sites.
4; Trash shall be tied in plastic bags and disposed of in the trash dumpster.
5. Clotheslines are not permitted.
6. Do not move picnic tables from campsite.
7. Keep your radio, TV and stereo volume low, so as not to disturb your neighbor.
8. No minor children may camp without their parents.
9. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM.
10. No parking is permitted on the grass.
11. State Board of Health regulations require that waste water be caught in a
closed container and disposed of in dump stations or campground sewer systems
12. No trenching or digging is permitted.